Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Surprise Day Off...

Today was my surprise day off--because I'm only in the 3rd act of the show, we weren't going to get that far in tech today, so I missed the first 10 out of 12 (rehearsal from 12-12, but with a total of 2 hours' break, meaning you only work ten out of twelve hours). It would have been especially great if I didn't have to leave the house, because it was -42C in the wind today (but a balmy -28C otherwise). I don't know what that is for my pals in the US of A, but suffice it to say it is FREAKING COLD.

I did finish C25K on Saturday, so I'm feeling pretty proud about that... although I am a pokey pokerson, so I think the next order of business is to increase my pace.

Other things to do:
FINISH THIS #&$% SCARF THAT IS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
Sort my receipts (ugh) for taxes
Clean, clean, clean

The glamourous life of the artist, am I right?

I'm loving having so much free time... so much that I am seriously considering just not going back to my job in March.

I know, I know.

But it's nice to think about..



No comments: