Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oops

So apparently I fell down a little on my resolution to post once a week here. I've been busy, though! Here are some of the things I've been doing:

1) I lived through Tech Week.
2) The show is up and running.
3) I have a lot of free time, which I'm feeling guilty for "not using well"
4) I still don't have an idea for another play
5) I'm trying not to panic about that
6) I haven't been to the gym in two weeks, because of a foot injury that keeps on hanging on and really sucks
7) I've been procrastinating going to a doctor about that
8) I've been getting nervous about my return to my soul-sucking day job
9) I've been drinking a lot of tea
10)I've had some requests for my work from theatre companies and have been dutifully walking them down to the post office.

I am so over winter, you guys. We've had this period of weather that's been +2C or so, and I just want it to get a little warmer so everything will MELT and summer will come even faster.

I'm also surprised to find that I miss the gym. Who knew?

And how have you been doing?

No comments: