Wednesday, May 07, 2008

tomorrow is today

so. things are looking slightly better today. things really haven't changed, but i'm feeling slightly less melty-downy about everything.
it's raining here. i did have to leave work early due to back issues (specifically, a disc that felt like it was about to explode out of my spine), so i did the rest of my work from the comfort of a firm flat surface. it looks like it may be an evening of lying flat and not moving too much. but another shot at acupuncture tomorrow, hopefully it makes things better for the weekend.
only a week and a half till i see the surgeon.
i'm itching to start some new knitting. i'm thinking a pair of socks, one of the many i have stored on ravelry. although i do have the wool for SNB's Fairly Easy Fair Isle. nothing like a nice wooly cardigan to start the summer off right!
i also want to buy a keyboard. the piano kind, not the typing kind. i don't know how fancy to go. my ideal is to have something full-sized with weighted keys, but i have a feeling that would be out of my price range. whatever it is, it will be an early birthday present/treat for being a good girl and making lots of cash this summer. along with all the other things i will treat myself to.
maybe i should start working on LOTD on my morning commute? force myself to write on the bus?
hmmph.

No comments: