Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Billionaires For Bush

Billionaires For Bush

Has anyone else seen this? I saw a video on them last night and almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard. They are so brilliant, I wish I had seen them sooner. I would have started up a chapter here. There's even a Billionaires' Chapter in Seoul, Korea!

I cannot wait until the polls close. I have the day off. I am doing laundry and writing today. And packing to go to Vancouver thursday morning.

Eastern state polls start closing at 5pm MT....

Gonna make some popcorn.

In other news, J asked me if his DC Encyclopedia of Comic Characters or whatever it's called arrives, could I please walk to the post office and get it? sigh. it's cold out.

u/v

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Billionaires for Bush marching in the anti-RNC demonstration in August in their full tiara wearing splendor, even though it was, like 35 degrees Celsius out. They were incredibly funny and brilliant.

Ack! It's almost 1am and we still don't know who the winner is! I'm stressing out!

elo