Friday, February 25, 2005

my abject apologies

to anyone out there who actually reads this page and is disappointed/devastated/irritated/angered/enabled by the lack of posting as of late. my mysterious injury seems to have largely disappeared, meaning i can once again spend hours sitting at the computer, looking up "information" on the net.

speaking of which, for those of you who don't read cnn.com, check this out:

www.queryletters.blogspot.com

ok, for whatever reason i can't get the old "link" button to work, and i'm too lazy to look up html for how to do it. yes, i'm a dork. but it won't kill ya to cut and paste.

this weekend i am forcing myself to write. the deadline for a competition is on tuesday, i must be done this weekend.

also, a certain organization i sit on the board of is having its agm in a couple of weeks... in the newsletter they send out to the members, i noted that i am not listed on the slate for the upcoming year. yes, i had to step down from my current position, but i had thought i was going to take on another position. massive typographical error, or are MORE SINISTER FORCES AT WORK?

u/v

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back...and better :)

Dr. Matt said...

Yay for mysterious injuries mysteriously disappearing! Did they ever manage to narrow down the problem further than "torso"?

I saw the query letters site a week or so ago; upon re-examining it, I'm forced to conclude that now there are people sending in bad pitches specifically to get on the guy's site.

Anonymous said...

I've been checking in regularly and am glad to see you're back and postin'. I forwarded the link to the query site to my classmates who have really enjoyed it. Hopefully none of them will end up on the site anytime soon.